政治庇护移民常见问题

 

📝 ASYLUM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS — BILINGUAL VERSION

政治庇护面谈常见问题(英文+中文)


🔹 SECTION 1 — Identity Verification 身份确认

  1. Please state your full name.
    请说出您的全名。
  2. Have you used any other names?
    您有没有使用过其他名字?
  3. What is your date of birth?
    您的出生日期是什么?
  4. What country are you a citizen of?
    您是哪一个国家的公民?
  5. Do you have any other nationalities?
    您是否拥有其他国籍?
  6. When did you last enter the United States?
    您最后一次进入美国是什么时候?
  7. How did you enter the United States?
    您是如何进入美国的?
  8. Do you have your passport or travel documents with you?
    您是否带来了护照或旅行证件?

🔹 SECTION 2 — Oath & Interpreter 宣誓与口译

  1. Do you swear to tell the truth today?
    您是否宣誓今天如实回答?
  2. Do you understand your interpreter?
    您听得懂您的口译员吗?
  3. If you do not understand something, will you tell us?
    如果您听不懂,请会告诉我们吗?

🔹 SECTION 3 — Background Information 个人背景

  1. Where were you born?
    您出生在哪里?
  2. Where did you live before coming to the United States?
    来美国前您住在哪里?
  3. What is your highest level of education?
    您的最高学历是什么?
  4. What languages do you speak?
    您会说哪些语言?
  5. What is your religion, if any?
    您是否有宗教信仰?是哪一种?
  6. Have you ever served in the military or police?
    您是否服役过军队或警察?
  7. Have you ever been a member of any political party or organization?
    您是否加入过政党或任何组织?

🔹 SECTION 4 — Reason for Applying 申请庇护原因

  1. Why are you applying for asylum?
    您为什么申请政治庇护?
  2. What do you fear would happen if you return to your country?
    如果您回国,您担心会发生什么?
  3. Who do you fear?
    您害怕谁?
  4. Why do you believe they want to harm you?
    为什么您认为他们要伤害您?
  5. When did the problems begin?
    这些问题从什么时候开始?
  6. Did anyone ever threaten you? Please describe.
    是否有人威胁过您?请描述。
  7. Were you ever physically harmed or detained?
    您是否曾受到身体伤害或被拘留?

🔹 SECTION 5 — Detailed Storytelling 详细事件描述

  1. Please describe the most important incident in detail.
    请详细描述最重要的一次事件。
  2. What happened first?
    首先发生了什么?
  3. Who was involved?
    参与者有哪些人?
  4. Where did it happen?
    事件发生在什么地方?
  5. What did they say or do to you?
    他们对您说了什么或做了什么?
  6. How did you respond?
    您当时如何反应?
  7. Were there any witnesses?
    当时有没有目击者?
  8. Did you report the incident to the police? Why or why not?
    您有没有报警?为什么?
  9. Did you seek medical treatment?
    您有没有就医?
  10. How did this event affect you emotionally or physically?
    这件事对您身体或心理造成了什么影响?

🔹 SECTION 6 — Past Persecution 过去迫害

  1. Were there multiple incidents?
    是否有多次事件?
  2. Did the threats or harm become worse over time?
    威胁或伤害是否随着时间加剧?
  3. Did you ever try to move to another city for safety?
    您是否曾尝试搬去别的城市躲避?
  4. Did the government or police help you?
    政府或警察是否帮助过您?
  5. Do you believe the government can protect you? Why not?
    您认为政府无法保护您吗?为什么?

🔹 SECTION 7 — Fear of Return 对回国的恐惧

  1. What do you think will happen if you return now?
    如果您现在回国,您认为会发生什么?
  2. Do the people who harmed you still have power?
    那些伤害您的人现在还有权力吗?
  3. Do they still look for you?
    他们是否还在寻找您?
  4. Do you believe you will be punished or arrested?
    您是否担心会被惩罚或逮捕?

🔹 SECTION 8 — Internal Relocation 国内迁移

  1. Could you safely live in another part of your country?
    您是否可以在国内其他城市安全生活?
  2. Why or why not?
    为什么可以或不可以?

🔹 SECTION 9 — Documents and Evidence 文件与证据

  1. Do you have documents supporting your story?
    您是否有支持您故事的文件?
  2. How did you obtain these documents?
    这些文件您是如何获得的?
  3. Can anyone verify your story?
    是否有人可以证明您的经历?

🔹 SECTION 10 — Family 家庭相关

  1. Do your family members know about your situation?
    您的家人是否知道您的情况?
  2. Has your family been harmed because of you?
    您的家人是否因为您而受到伤害?
  3. Do they also fear returning?
    他们是否也害怕回国?

🔹 SECTION 11 — Closing Questions 结尾问题

  1. Is there anything you want to add?
    您是否有任何补充?
  2. Is everything you said today true to the best of your knowledge?
    您今天所说的是否全部属实?
  3. Do you have any questions for me?
    您对我有什么问题吗?

参考视频