📝 ASYLUM INTERVIEW QUESTIONS — BILINGUAL VERSION
政治庇护面谈常见问题(英文+中文)
🔹 SECTION 1 — Identity Verification 身份确认
- Please state your full name.
请说出您的全名。 - Have you used any other names?
您有没有使用过其他名字? - What is your date of birth?
您的出生日期是什么? - What country are you a citizen of?
您是哪一个国家的公民? - Do you have any other nationalities?
您是否拥有其他国籍? - When did you last enter the United States?
您最后一次进入美国是什么时候? - How did you enter the United States?
您是如何进入美国的? - Do you have your passport or travel documents with you?
您是否带来了护照或旅行证件?
🔹 SECTION 2 — Oath & Interpreter 宣誓与口译
- Do you swear to tell the truth today?
您是否宣誓今天如实回答? - Do you understand your interpreter?
您听得懂您的口译员吗? - If you do not understand something, will you tell us?
如果您听不懂,请会告诉我们吗?
🔹 SECTION 3 — Background Information 个人背景
- Where were you born?
您出生在哪里? - Where did you live before coming to the United States?
来美国前您住在哪里? - What is your highest level of education?
您的最高学历是什么? - What languages do you speak?
您会说哪些语言? - What is your religion, if any?
您是否有宗教信仰?是哪一种? - Have you ever served in the military or police?
您是否服役过军队或警察? - Have you ever been a member of any political party or organization?
您是否加入过政党或任何组织?
🔹 SECTION 4 — Reason for Applying 申请庇护原因
- Why are you applying for asylum?
您为什么申请政治庇护? - What do you fear would happen if you return to your country?
如果您回国,您担心会发生什么? - Who do you fear?
您害怕谁? - Why do you believe they want to harm you?
为什么您认为他们要伤害您? - When did the problems begin?
这些问题从什么时候开始? - Did anyone ever threaten you? Please describe.
是否有人威胁过您?请描述。 - Were you ever physically harmed or detained?
您是否曾受到身体伤害或被拘留?
🔹 SECTION 5 — Detailed Storytelling 详细事件描述
- Please describe the most important incident in detail.
请详细描述最重要的一次事件。 - What happened first?
首先发生了什么? - Who was involved?
参与者有哪些人? - Where did it happen?
事件发生在什么地方? - What did they say or do to you?
他们对您说了什么或做了什么? - How did you respond?
您当时如何反应? - Were there any witnesses?
当时有没有目击者? - Did you report the incident to the police? Why or why not?
您有没有报警?为什么? - Did you seek medical treatment?
您有没有就医? - How did this event affect you emotionally or physically?
这件事对您身体或心理造成了什么影响?
🔹 SECTION 6 — Past Persecution 过去迫害
- Were there multiple incidents?
是否有多次事件? - Did the threats or harm become worse over time?
威胁或伤害是否随着时间加剧? - Did you ever try to move to another city for safety?
您是否曾尝试搬去别的城市躲避? - Did the government or police help you?
政府或警察是否帮助过您? - Do you believe the government can protect you? Why not?
您认为政府无法保护您吗?为什么?
🔹 SECTION 7 — Fear of Return 对回国的恐惧
- What do you think will happen if you return now?
如果您现在回国,您认为会发生什么? - Do the people who harmed you still have power?
那些伤害您的人现在还有权力吗? - Do they still look for you?
他们是否还在寻找您? - Do you believe you will be punished or arrested?
您是否担心会被惩罚或逮捕?
🔹 SECTION 8 — Internal Relocation 国内迁移
- Could you safely live in another part of your country?
您是否可以在国内其他城市安全生活? - Why or why not?
为什么可以或不可以?
🔹 SECTION 9 — Documents and Evidence 文件与证据
- Do you have documents supporting your story?
您是否有支持您故事的文件? - How did you obtain these documents?
这些文件您是如何获得的? - Can anyone verify your story?
是否有人可以证明您的经历?
🔹 SECTION 10 — Family 家庭相关
- Do your family members know about your situation?
您的家人是否知道您的情况? - Has your family been harmed because of you?
您的家人是否因为您而受到伤害? - Do they also fear returning?
他们是否也害怕回国?
🔹 SECTION 11 — Closing Questions 结尾问题
- Is there anything you want to add?
您是否有任何补充? - Is everything you said today true to the best of your knowledge?
您今天所说的是否全部属实? - Do you have any questions for me?
您对我有什么问题吗?
参考视频